Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Well, Tim and I are getting married in two weeks and 3 days... We are SOOO excited.. We will be getting married in the Manti Temple like we had planned on June 24th and the reception will be on the 25th.. We have everything pretty much planned.. Just a few small things here and there.. We will be living in Santaquin in a basement apartment.. I live there right now and it sucks living there alone... Our upstairs neighbors will be moving next month so we are thinking about moving upstairs.. We really want a garage.. Also if we mow the lawn our landlord will take $100 off of our rent... The family above us has a few kids, a little girl and two boys, well the younger boy broke into my house and stole Bryn and Cyds butterfly catchers... He admitted to us that he got inside my house and took them... I was so mad... Thank goodness they are moving.. Always making so much noise up there at all hours of the night... We can handle one more month...
This summer we get Bryn and Cyd for a week and then they will be with their mom for a week.. Luckily we got them the first week after school was out which worked out nice for us cause I had Tuesday and Friday off so I only worked two days and got to spend some time with the girls... We got the pass of all passes so we went to Seven Peaks on Tuesday and had a blast... and then that Saturday we ran in the Dirty Dash.. This year we only did the 5k one and it was still a blast.. The girls did the Piglet Plunge and they loved it... We all got so dirty... I will post some pictures later... There were 6 of us on a team, 3 girls and 3 boys.. The boys wore a army helmet and pig noses and us girls work pig ears and pig noses... There were actually alot of people who thought they were cute... I recommend doing the dirty dash... LOTS of fun... Its been hard not seeing the girls at all this week... But, we only have a couple months left of the whole week thing.. Then we will be back to everyday.. We always have so much fun with them... They are gonna be in the Strawberry Days Parade with us this year.. Last year me and my two sisters dressed up as strawberries and walked in the parade and handed out candy, this year the girls get to do it with us so that will be fun...
Tim and I are flying to Fallon this weekend to pick up a car that we bought from my mom and dad... We are so excited to be getting a new car and getting rid of the Satarn... Its been a good car but it needs to go.. Its got over 200,000 miles on it.. We are hoping to sell it but we will see.. I'm excited to see my family and my cute nephews... They sure are getting so big.. Trenton is 5, Lucas is 3 and Levi is 11 months... Trenton just LOVES Bryn and Cyd... He will call me sometimes and ask for the girls... Pics will be posted soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment